Sea Moss Smoothie Recipes
There are many ways to make a sea moss and mango smoothie, but here's a simple recipe that you can use as a starting point:
1 cup of mango, peeled and chopped
1 tablespoon of sea moss gel
1 cup of water
1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
Add the chopped mango and sea moss gel to a blender.
Pour in the water and honey (if using) and blend until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy immediately.
This smoothie is quick and easy to make, and it's the perfect way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. Whether you're looking for a healthy breakfast, a snack, or a post-workout drink, this sea moss and mango smoothie is the perfect choice for you.
Island Moss Drink
1 cup Almond milk can use coconut milk
Coconut condensed milk optional to taste
¼ cup of Sweetener - coconut nectar agave nectar, maple syrup
⅛ teaspoon Nutmeg
⅛ teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
To make a single glass of sea moss drink
-Add 4tbsp of the sea moss gel along with the almond milk, vanilla, spices, sweetener of your choice into a high speed blender.
-Blend into a smooth consistency - add oats
Ginger, Carrot, Turmeric Sea Moss Smoothie
1/2” Fresh Turmeric (or ½ teaspoon turmeric powder)
1/2” Fresh Ginger
1 Large Carrot
1 Cup Milk (can substitute with non-dairy milk)
1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter (can substitute with Peanut Butter Powder)
1 cup ice cubes
1 Tablespoon Sea Moss Gel
Combine all the ingredients into blender or Nutri-Bullet and blend until smooth.
- Can substitute carrot with your favorite fruit.
Saint Lucia Sea Moss Drink
1 Package Dry Sea Moss (about 100 grams)
1 Can Condensed Milk
2 Teaspoons Angostura Bitters (Amazon or Walmart)
1 Can Evaporated Milk
1 Cinnamon Stick (can Substitute 1 teaspoon powder)
½ Cup Peanut Butter (*Optional, but recommended)
Add sugar for desired taste
Add water for desired consistency
- Clean the sea moss under running water and soak in lime juice and water overnight to eliminate the fresh scent of the sea moss.
- Wash sea moss and boil with the cinnamon stick until it becomes jelly-like.
- Remove the cinnamon stick, then mix for 2 minutes.
- Strain the sea moss, Let cool (it gets like gelatin when cool).
- Put the cooled mixture in a blender.
- Add condensed and evaporated milk and blend until smooth.
- Add bitters and sugar to taste.
- Refrigerate for few hours, can be served with ice.
My Sister-In-Law’s Sea moss Shake
¾ Cups Sea moss gel
1 Can evaporated milk
½ Cup peanut butter
1 Cup water
½ Cup Condensed milk (add more to your taste)
½ Teaspoon cinnamon powder
½ Teaspoon nutmeg powder
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a blender, mix at low speed until smooth.
Refrigerate and served chilled.
Sea Moss Drink with Coconut Milk – Dominica Recipe
2 oz Dried Sea Moss (or 8 oz Sea moss gel)
½ Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
½ Teaspoon Nutmeg
2 Cans Coconut Milk (about 16 oz)
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wash dry sea moss thoroughly
- Soak for 24-48 hours (drain water after soaking)
- Blend (low speed)
- Add other ingredients and mix well
- Serve chilled or with ice